Comment on page
When subscribers verify their email address they are taken to a default "Thank you" page on our website that looks like this:
You can customize the header and text of this page, and even add third-party scripts, by going to your campaign dashboard > Automations > Confirmation email.
If you want to redirect people to a custom URL of your choice instead do this:
- 1.go to your campaign dashboard > Automations > Confirmation email
- 2.Scroll to the bottom of the page switch on the toggle After email confirmation, send subscribers to a custom thank you page.
- 3.Add the URL of your custom Thank you page and save.
When we redirect subscribers to your Thank you page, we will add a few parameters to your URL:
- rh_email, with the subscriber's email
- rh_name, with the subscriber's name
- rh_code, with the subscriber's unique referral code
- rh_subscriber_id, with the subscriber's ID (useful if you use the API)
- rh_position, with the subscriber's position in the list. (for Waiting lists & Lead Magnets only)
If you decide to redirect people to a custom thank you page on your website, you'd have to design this page yourself including the code to grab the referral link, generate the sharing buttons, etc. It's quite a bit of work. What if there was a simpler way?
Luckily, there is :)
- Go to your campaign dashboard > Edit Campaign > Design > Sharing Screen > Advanced Options and switch on Open sharing screen if already signed up.
- Add the ReferralHero's widget to your custom Thank-you page
Now when people are redirected to your custom thank you page, ReferralHero will recognize them and automatically open the sharing screen.