Comment on page
The ReferralHero / Aweber integration provides a robust set of features that empower you to:
- Import Existing Contacts from Aweber to ReferralHero
- Automatically Sync ReferralHero Subscribers to Aweber
If you have existing contacts in your Aweber account and you want to import/subscribe them all to your ReferralHero campaign, you'll want to follow these instructions:
- 1.1.Go to your Campaign Dashboard > Subscribers > Import and click on the tab Import from CRM
- 2.If you haven't connected your Aweber account yet, please do it now by clicking on the button Setup Integration
- 3.Choose the Aweber list from which you want to import contacts/subscribers
- 4.Specify a URL for the referral link. This is the URL that we will use to generate the referral link for your subscribers. For example, if you use http://mywebsite.com, the referral link will be 'http://mywebsite.com?mwr=123456'
- 5.Optional: Choose to "Send Welcome Email" at the time of import. Note, you must activate your Welcome Email in Automations before enabling the "Send Welcome Email"
- 6.Click on the button Import
We will import your subscribers into your ReferralHero campaign immediately. Depending on how many subscribers you are importing, it might take from a few minutes to several hours. We will send you an email when the import is finished.
NOTE: If you turn on the Aweber integration (see the section below), ReferralHero will populate the custom fields in your Aweber account with the subscriber's values.
If you want to automatically add ReferralHero subscribers to Aweber follow these instructions:
- 1.Log into ReferralHero
- 2.Go to your Campaign Dashboard > Edit Campaign > Integrations > Aweber
- 3.Click ‘Connect your Aweber account’
- 4.Choose the Aweber account that you want to connect to ReferralHero
- 5.Choose the Aweber contact list from the Aweber List dropdown
- 6.Then click Save
The integration will automatically create the following custom fields in your Aweber account.
Now when a person signs up for your ReferralHero campaign, they will be immediately added to your Aweber account.
NOTE: ReferralHero will automatically update these custom fields when a person signs up or when things change (eg: when a subscriber refers a new person, their TOT_REF value changes).