Comment on page
The ReferralHero / Zoho integration provides seamless functionality, empowering you to:
- Import Existing Contacts from Zoho to ReferralHero
- Automatically Sync ReferralHero Subscribers to Zoho
If you have existing contacts in your Zoho account and want to import/subscribe them all to your ReferralHero campaign, follow these instructions:
- 1.Go to your Campaign Dashboard > Subscribers > Import and click on the tab Import from CRM.
- 2.If you haven't connected your Zoho account yet, please do it now by clicking on the button Setup Integration.
- 3.Specify a URL for the referral link. This is the URL that we will use to generate the referral link for your subscribers. For example, if you use http://mywebsite.com, the referral link will be 'http://mywebsite.com?mwr=123456'
- 4.Optional: Choose to "Send Welcome Email" at the time of import. Note, you must activate your Welcome Email in Automations before enabling the "Send Welcome Email"
- 5.Click on the button Import
We will import your subscribers into your ReferralHero campaign immediately. Depending on how many subscribers you are importing, it might take from a few minutes to several hours. We will send you an email when the import is finished.
NOTE: If you have created custom fields in your Zoho account, ReferralHero will populate them with the subscriber's values.
If you want to automatically add ReferralHero subscribers to Zoho, follow these instructions.
- 1.Log into your Zoho account
- 2.Go to Setup > Customization > Modules and Fields > Contacts
- 3.On the Contacts page, go to Fields, then click on the button “Create and Edit Fields”
- 4.Create the following custom fields
- 1.Log into ReferralHero
- 2.Go to your Campaign Dashboard > Edit Campaign > Integrations > Zoho
- 3.Click ‘Connect your Zoho account’
- 4.After you connect your account, toggle on the integration
- 5.Then click Save
Now, when a person signs up for your ReferralHero campaign, they will be immediately added to your Zoho account.
NOTE: ReferralHero will automatically update these custom fields when a person signs up or when things change (eg: when a subscriber refers a new person, their TOT_REF value changes).