ReferralHero offers a unique data tracking feature that allows for anonymous referred visitor tracking.
Under the Subscribers section, you can find a new Referred Visitors tab that shows a breakdown of traffic generated by referrals. To download the list of referred visitors, simply click on the Export button.
An anonymous Referred Visitor profile is created for anyone who clicks a referral link or is cookied but not yet a subscriber. Once they opt-in, their profile is updated to a Subscriber profile.
In addition to the existing data fields, two new fields have been added to the anonymous Referred Visitor/Subscriber profile: landing page and subscribe page. The page URL the anonymous referred visitor visits before becoming a Subscriber is also available in the profile activity log.
Note: Referred Visitor profiles are not considered subscribers and therefore, they are not counted towards the subscriber limit.
The activity feed for Subscribers now includes new traffic referral link clicks and a link to the anonymous referred visitor profile. This allows admins to see the progress of their referrals and track which referred visitors are generating the most traffic.
In the Analytics section, you can find a new Referred Visitors tab with a graph of traffic generated, and metrics such as
- Referred Visits: total number of all-time referred visits in your campaign
- Referred Visitors: total number of all-time referred visitors in your campaign
- Visitor Rate: percentage of all-time subscribers who generated at least 1 referred visitor
- Conversion Rate: percentage of all-time referred visitors who converted to a referred subscriber
- Visits per Link: number of visits for each unique referral link
The Referred Visitors tab provides insights into the overall performance of your referral program.
Additional metrics such as,
- Referred Visitors by Source: total number of all-time referred visitors by source
- Conversion Rate by Source: percentage of all-time referred visitors who converted to a referred subscriber by source
are also available in the Sources tab. These metrics allow you to track which sources are driving the most traffic and which sources have the highest conversion rates.