Comment on page
ReferralHero's KakaoTalk integration adds a powerful sharing channel to your options, alongside email, SMS, WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, and more. In this guide, we'll walk you through integrating KakaoTalk into ReferralHero, enhancing your referral marketing efforts.
Follow the steps below to create a developer's account on KakaoTalk:
3. Click on 'Add an application,' which opens a modal where you can input application details
4. The list page will display all applications.
6. On the same page, navigate to the 'Platform' section and click on 'Go to Platform Settings.'
7. At the bottom of the page, under the 'Web' Platform, click on 'Register Web Platform.'
8. You will see a form in a modal box where you should enter the domains where our widgets will be added on your website. You can include up to 10 domains by clicking the 'Modify' button on the page.
9. Ensure that your developer account is attached to your KakaoTalk account.
To enable KakaoTalk share in the Share Screen, follow these steps:
1. Go to Widget Builder > Dashboard Widget > Share Screen
2. Toggle on 'KakaoTalk' in the "Social Links" element.
i. Enter a title for your share message
iii. Edit the share message
iv. Upload a share image