This is a very unique feature of ReferralHero. When you are setting up your campagin, you can select a unique identifier for your subscribers. Here are a few important things to know:
- The unique identifier will be the ID we use to reference and add subscribers to your campagin
- The unique identifier is a required field in our Widget
- The unique identifier cannot be changed after a subscriber has been added to your campaign
You have the following options for selecting a unique identifier:
- 2.Phone Number
- 3.Crypto Wallet Address
- 4.Other (customer ID, social media handle, etc.)
After selecting a unique identifier you will want to consider enabling the verification method. Subscriber verification is important for security reasons to ensure only real people are signing up for your campaign. These are your options:
- 1.Require Verification, the subscriber will be considered verified and added to your campaign only when the unique identifier is confirmed.
- 2.Require Primary and Secondary Verification, the subscriber will need to first confirm the primary verification method and then the secondary verification method (subscriber will be considered verified and added to your campaign only when both are confirmed).
- 3.Disable Verification, no verification method will be triggered, the subscriber will be added without any verification (unique identifier is still a required field)
If you choose to verify the unique identifier. Please read additional material on your selection: